Unity, Diversity, Equity
At Hope Grows our teachers are well trained and qualified, also all our staff voluntarily participates in the child credentialing program. Some of the qualifications are:
- A bachelor’s degree from an Institute of higher education (IHE);
- 120 semester hours of college credit from an IHE;
- Bachelor’s degree equivalence as determined by an independent agency authorized to evaluate foreign degree/credentials.
- 90 hours Child Development Course or a Child Development Associate (CDA).
- CPR & First Aide
- Emergency Preparedness
- Medication Administration
All our staff in the infant room also has:
- 45 hour Infant/Toddler Course or
- Child Development Associate (CDA).
Learn More About Us
Interested in receiving more information on how your family can grow with us?