Hope GrowsJoin Our Team
Now hiring International Teachers
Now hiring International Teachers!
Apply online today!
Must meet state specific qualifications and hold a Bachelor’s degree in approved college course of study in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Special Education, Child Development or Child Psychology. Bachelor’s degrees in related fields of study accepted: Elementary Education, Child Development, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Human Services, Family and Consumer Science, Family Studies, Human Ecology.
Get your Foreign transcript and degree evaluated at a MSDE Office of Childcare approved agency:
Hope Grows Child Development Center, LLC is a Montgomery County daycare that nurtures the development of intellect and character of every child while promoting physical, mental, and emotional health. Our leadership team and teachers are committed to embracing and promoting diversity in the center, as well as involving the community in each child’s learning experience. They inspire children to be lifelong learners. It is important that each child is represented in their classroom and school community. Our teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating a meaningful relationship with children, families and their team plays an important role in that success.
As a member of our teaching staff, you will:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Support your center’s success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Implement Creative Curriculum, Children Explore the World or Children Study the World curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completed 12 core ECE Units in Infant/Toddler, Preschool or School Age
- 45 Hour Child Growth Development
- 45 Hour Infant and Toddler, 45 Hour Preschool or 45 Hour School Age
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- Active Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (or willing to obtain)
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors
- Ability to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children
- Read, write, understand, and speak English to communicate with children and their parents in English
- All center staff applicants must meet state specific guidelines for the role (Basic Health and Safety, Breastfeeding Course, Including All Children and ADA, Child Care and Covid-19 training). All aides must complete the 3 Hour Aide Orientation Training.