Infant ProgramHope Grows
Lost Knife Center
Infant Program is built for babies on the move; bright mirrors, warm rugs sensory tables, great books and baskets filled with soft natural materials. There are musical instruments, toys for pretend play, safe equipment and outdoor space to enjoy.
Daily list of items needed for your child:
- Prepared Bottles with bottle lids with breast milk or formula content (labeled with child’s name).
- Labeled food from home with child’s name and contents
- 1 crib fitted sheet for their crib (labeled with child’s name). A new crib sheet is required daily.
- Tennis shoes or closed toe shoes for running, jumping and being active
- Appropriate and labeled clothing for the weather (sweaters, jackets, hats and gloves). Children go outside every day, weather permitting.
- Water and Milk cup (labeled with child’s name/ if applicable)
Please bring in the following additional items:
- 2 full sets of extra clothing (labeled with child’s name)
- Bibs (labeled with child’s name)
- Backpack or Diaper bag for bedding and dirty items to travel home each night (labeled with child’s name)
- Diapers and wipes (labeled with child’s name)
- Family Picture
Please remember to:
- Label all home items with your child’s name
- Take soiled clothing and bedding home daily
- Set up your HiMama Application
- Screen and sign in your child daily at drop off on your HiMama App
|6:30 am||Center Opens|
|7:00 – 7:35||Arrival/Morning Greetings|
|7:35 – 8:05||Diaper Changing/Feeding/ Morning Songs|
|8:05 – 8:25||Finger Plays|
|8:25 – 9:30||Carpet Time/ Large Muscle Development/Language|
|9:30 – 10:00||Outside Time/ Gross Motor Development|
|10:00 – 10:25||Wash Hands/ Diaper Change/Feeding Time|
|10:25 – 10:35||Story Time: Language and Listening skill development|
|10:35 – 11:00||Music & Movement/ Singing and Dancing|
|11:00 – 11:15||Washing hands/ Getting Ready for Lunch|
|11:15 – 11:45||Feeding Time/ Lunch – Social/Emotional Development|
|11:45 – 12:05||Fine Motor Skill Development: puzzles, stacking shape box|
|12:05 – 12:30||Diaper Change/ Getting Ready for Nap|
|12:30 – 2:30||Nap Time|
|2:30 - 2:50||Wash Hands/ Diaper Changes: Social language & emotional development|
|2:50 – 3:15||Snack Time / Feeding Time|
|3:15 – 3:40||Outside Time: Large Group Muscle Time|
|3:40 – 3:50||Wash Hands / Diaper Change / Transition|
|3:50 – 4:05||Story Time: Language and Listening Skill Development|
|4:15 – 4:45||Carpet Time / Large Muscle and Language Development|
|4:45 – 5:00||Diaper Change/Wash Hands / Feeding Time: Language Development/Social Skills|
|5:00 – 5:20||Painting/ Grasping: Fine Motor Development|
|5:20 – 6:00||Diaper Change: Getting Ready to go Home|
|6:00 pm||Center Closes|
Conferences & Assessments
Occasionally a teacher may request a parent conference when there are special concerns in the classroom. We ask that parents respect this request with prompt attention. All parents are invited to participate in parent/teacher conferences. These are conducted twice a year, once in the late fall and late spring. These conferences will be held during center hours and at a time that is convenient for both the parents and the teacher.
Occasionally a teacher may request a parent conference when there are special concerns in the classroom. We ask that parents respect this request with prompt attention.
Learn More About Us
Interested in receiving more information on how your family can grow with us?